陈太丘与友期翻译
陈太丘和他的朋友约定在明日见面,但是到了明天,他的朋友却没有来。陈太丘深感失望,便准备去拜访他的朋友。
他走到门口,看到朋友的朋友正在门口坐着,于是问他:“你 why not come to meet me today?”
朋友回答说:“I was feeling tired today, and I didn\’t have the energy to go out。”
陈太丘听了,便说:“那你怎么不早点告诉我呢?”
朋友回答说:“I didn\’t want to cause you any trouble。”
陈太丘听了,便走了。
第二天,陈太丘再次拜访他的朋友,他的朋友对他说:“I was in the hospital, and I don\’t want to leave it until I am better.”
陈太丘听了,非常生气,说:“你怎么不早告诉我呢?”
朋友回答说:“I didn\’t want to worry you。”
陈太丘听了,便离开了。
第三天,他的朋友终于去世了,陈太丘非常难过。他对他的朋友说:“I will never forget what you did to me.”
朋友回答说:“I was just trying to help you, and I didn\’t want to cause you any trouble.”
陈太丘听了,感到非常抱歉。他对他的朋友说:“I am sorry for what I did. I will never make the same mistake again.”
朋友回答说:“It is not your fault. You should have been more understanding.”
陈太丘听了,感到非常感激。他对他的朋友说:“Thank you for being there for me.”
朋友回答说:“I would have been there for you even if I didn\’t have to.”
陈太丘听了,感到非常感动。他对他的朋友说:“I will always be grateful to you.”
这个故事告诉我们,我们应该珍惜朋友,不应该因为小事而伤害他们的感情。我们应该相互理解,相互帮助,才能建立真正的友谊。